Monday, December 21, 2009

fervor for monogamy

very bad sleeping arrangement i think because now that i have rob's computer I'm taking advantage of online video streaming and there's gossip girl . but who noticed--- the boring. i cant stand half of it anymore which concludes to my mature..
THE OFFICE UK *for obvious reasons. this i like -seriously- cringing means humor and when your with an English guy you turn into one and lately it keeps me feeling pure.
also I'm tired. like a migraine full on and my fingers growing into a puss ball because i dropped a tea cup on the floor and caught it hastily after Yasmina sneered at me yelling careful. its infected. though worse of all we got these two new guys at work and what kills me is how Ive been acting like Matthew in the sense that i get nasty and say "get out of the bar get out of the bar!!'' I'm completely bi polar,, thanks to being over worked, and for this i wont apologize but i will say happy Christmas and i miss you..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have dyslexia or something....

caca said...

dys·lex·i·a (dĭs-lěk'sē-ə)
n. A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.

---me? no.....

Anonymous said...

ja ja ja ja.....

ok...

Good job.