Sunday, January 16, 2011

25 mutual friends and nothing in the middle

i havent been around here because of something called tumblr. i´ve decided that that was a boring way to spread any functional information due to the fact that i crave attention and everything is attached to my face books news feed. half of the things i say are not embarrassing. the problem is i´m too concerned with being cheesy. i need more strength. i want stamina. i want to be me in high school but successfully i´m sat listening. not talking and i´m taking notes.

today is the rest of forever. today is all about fighting limitation. its about saying yes to the wrong things and doing it because you know forever wont accept you. and then thats it. i´m sat there crying. thats the old me.

my feelings started after stretching. after kissing myself in a hall way. after feeling messy from a horrible breakfast of olive oil. when i´m working its so easy to have sugar. im going to replace all my misbehaving with water. i´m going to say good bye to you and our past. today is the rest of forever.

No comments: