Sunday, November 23, 2008

FINALLY I'M HERE I'M HERE---- IN FOR THE TAKING.

I keep forgetting about this. For the meantime I can talk about twelve things thatve been eating my ass in the most peculiar way. First I wanted to comment on my new worlds abundance filled with drizzle and theme. Theme is moving passports being mailed to my name as if they were some stolen religion. If you sent me fake tickets to rome then know that I’m coming . Im only talking figuratively or for a weekend or two. Type two : I made profit of my day and something that I realized is I’m better off learning English from anyone who s a non American, I say this becuas e i now say phrases like “it’s a shit” and I’m really good at using that line and spreading oil all over it. If you want to know more about the English I’m teaching THEN you should know that at times I’m forced to make everything up. A bird can do my job which means it’s very difficult. “Why am I posting all these pictures on facebook, how can I talk about it. What’s going on here carla. Have you become cool , yesterday in areia upon running into big torti I realized this. Wait, what,? Was this one of the first times you realized your popularity.” This is an example of how I don’t think. Don’t worry fans. Im stil verry humble. Just looking for some compliments: insert here----_____--.
Who wants to see pictures of my new flat? Well too bad im not showing you. I’ve made a video instead. Though when telling tati and explaining the idea and concept behind mtv’s cribs the Italian blow up real life white haired doll, couldn’t stop with her exploding "carla you’re an idiot" laughter. Will I post the video? I don’t know I don’t know,, see, I feel stupid now. Did I make one? The answer is yes I made four. Not from vanity but from lack of memory space and old picture non deletion. You don’t know how hard it is to write without a p . death in a nutt. Shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i WANT TO SEE YOUR MTV CRIBS!!!!!! send it over NOW.

-pea

ps. today is tuesday, and im supposed to be homealone but tonys downstairs sneezing his nose off. its gross.