Tuesday, November 11, 2008

under newness

so far i have one follower: found in the physics section of mission high he returns to me through such a distance--my biggest fan. this i can digest, one large dedication. i promise you that class was always exctiing, primarily speaking about yearbook's younger years..at this age twelve months passing and for my case four, really makes the difference.

how is that going anyways?

who took my postions, where's the new chief?

im in my own flat. its not my own entirely but i pay enough to claim half of it. sharring the other with irene the only madrilenha left in town. now with arriba gone i can only see some between times, passing by, moving through the cold streets and metro. has everyone migrated to the left? this can not be.

im lying.

cant stop dreaming about the fresh muffins found in the cafe just up the street -walk for a couple of minutes and you can get you own juice made, what is better. tell me. grocery shopping, i want something from trader joes. i want some pomegranite honest tea. i want some american to eat my face. some american thing. like dried mangos dipped in spicy. like tony's shrimp curry made with naan.like the tenderloin indian food made by moody makers unliklely to smile when your asking for extra sauce. like all the bad moods coming forward. like a big big big big big bowl of cereal just laying in the pantry upstairs, always waiting ten big boxes always milk always something.

shit

its so different when youre alone, at times, its nice to jump on some tendencies that a forgetful fast paced mover always over passes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that your shout-out shamed a couple more people into following your blog!

The yearbook is way different this year... schedule mix-ups prevented me from having a yearbook advisory, so we meet at lunch and after school and it's never the same group of people. Nobody has really risen up to take command, but a few people are consistent and work hard.

It's still fun, but it's not the same...

I hope that if you ever come back to town to visit, you make a stop at good old MHS!