Saturday, December 20, 2008

feel bad for me and dont even think about anything else ,,

yesterday after stealing grained twisted vanilla sugar like the pepper we use to have at home i ran. i was running after Alberto wanting to jump on his back in the midst of a caffeine spree from spains natural best cafe con leches. i hit one of those stupid metal things that stick up out of nowhere to seperate the sidewalks from the street and fell on my face in front of twenty million cristmas shoppers with kids who seemed to have a lot of spirit while watching me lay loudly.. thats all im feeling right now. real pain. and then you know what happened. i lost my camera.

but nothings that bad. had a good sushi party inmy flat yesterday.
and this is proof:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, Soy Sauce!

or should I say 'Soy Sauce-ooo!'

-fuego-

Anonymous said...

hey, Its big willy and little willy...