Wednesday, December 10, 2008

on the other side of my left nose. this is what goes on:

looking out my window right now feeling good about relaxing in the living room for once. its a nice feeling that i only get during morning s starting rituals with afrian chocolate black tea in my new mug. and i'm writing shit.

lets get down to business.

i won't lie to you when i say i haven't been up to par with all the promised christmas cards that you'd imagine to be made on a regular basis with a factory contraption thousands a little splashes of paint running all over my fingers and there's nothing like a hot shower after that. the thing is i haven't been as busy as I've forced myself to think though I've been feeling conceptually tired. I'm dead water stagnant. life- less. invisible. all because I'm a little sick with this mountain of snot clogging my noses regular formality. and you know i got the whole bones aching going on. but when i smell chocolate at least for a second i feel absolutely better. if someone could get me a fountain or a life time endless finger snapping elf who can make me all the caramel machiatos, or hot chocolate with pandesal kinda thing. i d be set i know it.

irene's making something smeelling like that right now.
and i noticed:

some days i feel really good about being a teacher.
yesterday for example the kids got really into this sporadic game i made up. those eight year olds just jump on anything that has to do with points a competition and a self made winner. so they drew these things on the black board and i make them write the name of whatever they were drawing in english and it got real exciting. Sergio won with his entire marine life huge mural learning things like dolphin island orca. and on,.. twnety three points.
take a look caca's:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

☻ Ja ja ja! I luv it!!

... bueno post (Ca)²..please keep it up...

-fuego-

Anonymous said...

how about this side of your right nose?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9JLbDrpWI&feature=related

Anonymous said...

this makes me happy ;]
missyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

this is so friggin cute

Anonymous said...

si