Wednesday, January 14, 2009

guess who's turning twenty three


i got this horrible email from dad this morning and i'm startled.
there's a point when blogs become more and more less personal. this is happening to me most especially when seeing comments from weird names and you know things like that can almost really bug me. enough to consider making thoughts private. last night i had a talk with irene on me moving out and all i remember her saying was if i was still going to clean the kitchen and the bathroom and i almost threw my entire bed in her face. along with all the food in my mouth along with all the pee in my pussy. i have this odd strain on me. its enough to carry my shoulders down and walk almost like alberto and move my head satisfyingly. im thinking about the crepes we'd get in japan town, and that time with matt and miko. and playing tennis in the slums after me almost crying. last night before signing off i was trying to open up to one thing. i am a sore loser. i am not always a sore loser especially when things intimidate. but when i know i can win and its really biting me and suddenly you hit me with some hidden trick ill cry or quit or run into the bathroom and lock the door for a while. dad said worse things about me . i i feel the same with an added virus and i wont worry about my audience anymore. i cant eat anything asides from cereal but today i had a perrito and i hope you already pressed play to that song cause who doesnt like jason shwartzmen singing. i wouldnt mind anyone singing if they sounded like him or even something similarly deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she giveth... then taketh away...

- fuego -