Sunday, January 11, 2009

--when you leave im all lousy

who knows anything about being a big ball?
i do. announced the belly which gets me in loots of trouble. lately i promised myself more reality and that's exactly what's coming at me, no one wants to know it but i got the stomach flu. i would take exact pictures of what it looks like though my cameras in someone elses bin--- lost in infinity and i'm depression, like hell, just thinking of it. maybe even more so than how i feel when i think about worlds crashing or even burning intestines and inflamed things. but that's just me--materialistic. i'm better today. i think this because i can move. i finally insisted in mornings cereal w/ out shitting shortly after it. some people know what i mean and others not but its not for me to tell. alberto knows what i mean. he replaced all the sharp things i could've tripped on with fur coats. and made me a broth of choice.. i couldn't eat it. but it looked almost like sinigang minus the flavor and beef. it had a live hen inside which was actually dead and skinned. i cant believe he did it. i was in shock like i was the time i received that camera as a gift from tony. i don't have a picture of that though i have one of many other more socially conscious things, like once i had on e of me jumping really high but my dad wasn't quick enough so he created this jumping series, if i wanted i could create a movie. that time last year when drinking misso soup with my sister p was a good one because we felt very calm when eating together. and its something i really enjoy doing with people. when you have the stomach flu the problem is you loose your appetite for all things fun and when i say FUN I MEAN FOOD. and then there's no doing anything. louzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whey...so whey...