Tuesday, March 31, 2009

behtah way

i've started to do a little more exercising and i'm not just referring to my waitress job its much more than that there's cleaning the house or walking during my break and much strenuous activity to make my feet hurt. the good news is i bought a new notebook from Muji and some charcoal gray leggings and the paper in this sick new pet of mine is as hard as imagination and that thought makes me crazy. i've been impressed with myself because its been a week and i'm nearly finished with the curious incident of the dog in the night. im reading this book so fast that i've forgotten its name. try to compare yourself with me. you wont be able to. anyways satisfaction aside: its cold and tati's not home/ i made a disgusting salad with a little corn and rotten lettuce so i thought it out and fried fish sticks with a couple of french fries though they-drenched in oil- suffered. so i really didn't enjoy eating today. but i wont include the toasts with jam i ate softly around 7 pm. i'm grinding my teeth a lot so it's time for bed. good night to a belly ache.

No comments: