Sunday, October 19, 2008



last nhight was not horrible. it was just empty. wo wo wow.
listen to me:

I ATE THESE NOODLES ALONE.

I WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM ATOTCHAS MC DONALDS. I DIDNT GO INSIDE. IT WAS CLOSED. I HAVENT FORGOTEN MY promotional anti burger chicken nugget asap never going-- salsa agridulce promise.

IT WAS COLD AND I WAS WEARING ONE LAYER AS IT STARTED TO DRIZZLE WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO MY ZUNE WITH SATERDAYS NOISE MOVING ALONG BESIDE ME. I IGNORED FEELING BAD REPLACING IT FOR FEELING READY.

I REACHED GRANVIA SEEING THE FIRST CHINA MAN ON THE STREET BEGGING IN SPANISH I WAS THERE ASKING FOR ESPAGHETTI.. NOTHING. I WALKED MORE HAVING ONE HOUR TO KILL BEFORE THE NEXT FIVE AM N22 RAN ON THE stop THAT WE'RE ALL SO USED TO. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WAS EVER HERE ALONE. EATING NOODLES. FEELING SOMETHING, I CANT TALK ABOU T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carla I just searched through the internet and found your blog.

I think you need to think different, try to focus on the rule of "The 3 Wise Rs" (Reflection, Respect and Roastbeef)to reach a balanced happyness and a clear mind.

Watching you, reading you, taking care of you,

Linda

caca said...

no thanks, i like the way i think. it includes happiness cluster and a whole lot of me. my moms good at taking care of me, so you dont need to worry about that.

thanks

carla